CUAAHK Christmas Dinner 2018
You are cordially invited to join CUAAHK on Sunday, December 9, at Ocean Park's Grand Aquarium for a great night of Christmas festivities. Sign up here by Wednesday November 21 as space is limited!
TICKETS & PRICES
|Adult||Child (Aged 3-11)||Child (Under 3)|
Paid members can bring one adult (spouse or friend) at HK$650
Paid members can bring one adult (spouse or friend) at HK$800
- *Our annual membership is HK$600. You can sign up for Annual Membership during the RSVP process.
- For reference, normal park day-entry tickets cost HK$480 for Adult and HK$240 for Child.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Park entry ticket from dedicated time
- 25 free parking slots - first come first serve (normal parking costs HK$150 on off-peak days). The park is also accessible by public transportation (one stop away from Admiralty MTR station).
- Exclusive shows - See below
- Full buffet dinner
- Great company and lots of fun!
SHOWS (GUIDED TOURS)
Amazing Asian Animals
4:30pm - 4:45pm for maximum 30 persons
5:00pm - 5:15pm for maximum 30 persons
North Pole Encounter
5:30pm - 5:45pm for maximum 30 persons
6:00pm - 6:15pm for maximum 30 persons
6:15pm - 6:30pm
6:30pm - 7:00pm
TO RESERVE AND PAY
- Please register and pay via: https://form.jotform.me/83130557979468
Sunday, December 9th 2018
2:00pm / 4:00pm Park access opens
7:00pm Dinner starts with performances & Santa visit
(Alumni and families are invited to volunteer to perform - Please reach out to organisers)
The Neptune, Grand Aquarium, Ocean Park, Hong Kong