Come join CUAAHK on Saturday, July 21, for an afternoon of BBQ and great company at the Hong Kong Country Club in Deep Water Bay. Meet Columbia alums, current students, and recently admitted students for the Class of 2022! Sign up by Wednesday, July 18; space is limited!
- $400 for CUAAHK members
- $450 for non-members
- $200 for current Columbia student, rising freshman Class of 2022, new graduate (aged 25 or under), children (aged 3-11) (Limited to 30 RSVPs on a first-come-first serve basis. Once quota is filled, guests can purchase tickets at the regular prices)
- Event is free for children under 3
Price includes buffet lunch and 2 drinks (cash bar will be available as well).
TO RESERVE AND PAY:
Please reserve and pay via PayPal/ credit card on this site; just fill in the number of attendance, and click "Purchase Tickets" below (Please enter 00 for Zip code).
- Please reserve and pay before Wednesday, July 18! (If there's still availability, and you pay after this date, please bring your receipt.)
Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 12:30pm
- Bayview Room, Hong Kong Country Club, 188 Wong Chuk Hang Road, 香港仔黃竹坑道188號, Deep Water Bay
- Note: There is no parking available, so the best way to get to the Hong Kong Country Club is via public transportation - Taxi, Bus (6X, 260 from Central), Mini-bus (40 from Causeway Bay).
QUESTIONS? Please contact:
Sau Wai Chan · [email protected]