CUAAHK Annual General Meeting 2021
Featuring Speaker: Rockson Hsu – CEO of ZA Bank - Leading HK Digital Bank
Monday, August 2, 2021
The Columbia University Alumni Association (Hong Kong) Limited Annual General Meeting (CUAAHK AGM) will be held on Monday, August 2, 2021 at 6:30pm. This year, we are honoured to have Rockson Hsu – CEO of ZA Bank – one of Hong Kong's leading digital banks, as Keynote Speaker to speak about redefining the future of banking.
- Introduction of ZA Bank and HK digital banking potential
- Creating a different experience with technology
- Impact of virtual banks are having on the incumbent banks
- What’s next? How to build trust and what’s the growth / expansion plan?
Rockson has more than 29 years of banking experience in wholesale & investment banking and risk management with major foreign and local banks in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Prior to joining ZA Bank in May 2019, he was Chief Risk Officer of a listed bank in Hong Kong. Rockson graduated from NYU Stern School of Business with a Bachelor degree in Finance and International Business.
Date & Time: Monday, August 2, 2021
6:30 pm Registration and drinks
7:00 pm Talk by Rockson Hsu to be moderated by Esther Ma, CBS ‘92
8:00 pm Annual General Meeting
- To receive a Report from the President on 2020-2021 Year in Review
- To receive a Report from the Treasurer on the financial status of the Association up to June 2021
- To receive and approve the audited Financial Statements of the Association and the Report of the Independent Auditor for the year ended March 31, 2021. (Please click here for the Financial Statements and the Report.)
- To approve the re-appointment of Dickson Wong C.P.A. Co. Limited as Auditor of the Association
- To consider any other business
9:00 pm End and Networking
** Light drinks and a snack box will be provided
Venue: WeWorks, 30th floor, Lan Kwai Fong Tower, 33 Wyndham Street
Ticket Price: HK$150 for members and current students and HK$450 for non-members.
The CUAAHK General Committee looks forward to welcoming everyone at the AGM.