12:00 PM - 6:00 PM, Sunday, 25 June
Get your engines revved up for a thrilling karting day trip in Shenzhen on 25 June! We are co-hosting the first Joint-U karting day for beginners with the Imperial College Alumni Association of Hong Kong and LSE. This is the perfect opportunity to test your driving skills and compete against new and old friends. Join us for a day of high-speed fun on the track!
Date & Time: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM, Sunday, 25 June
- 12:00 PM - Meet up at Futian border 福田口岸 (維港茶餐廳)
Location: Shenzhen Speed Racecouese, Baoan, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China, 518132. Check out the venue here
- Racer tickets: HKD 1,100 per racer (logistics and racing cost)
- Observe tickets: HKD 100 travel (round-trip at fixed time and fixed pick-up point), shuttle bus
What to Expect
- Karts (80cc) and all neccessay equipments
- Practice race (10 minutes)
- Timed Practice race (10 minutes)
- Qualifying (8 labs)
- Finals (8 labs)
- Light lunch box will be included (and to be provided) for Racing Ticket holders
RSVP: Register here
Reminder: You are recommended to wear long pants and sneakers and NOT to wear skirts, dresses, or scandals. You can wear glasses when driving. Racing suits are available for free for racers.
Disclaimer: upon event registration, you acknowledge that your participation is voluntary, and you are liable for any injury or damage caused.
Contact: Ms. Vivian Siu (WeChat: vivianvs28)