2018 Lamma Island Hike
Easy hike followed by Rainbow Seafood Restaurant
You are cordially invited to join us this Sunday for a family-friendly hike followed by a delicious seafood dinner.
Date: February 4th, 2018 (Sunday)
Meeting Place: In front of Central Ferry Pier 4 to Lamma @ 2:45 PM
Cost: 56 HKD ferry + dinner as consumed
2:45 PM Meet at Central
3:00 PM Ferry from Central Ferry Pier to Yung Shue Wan
3:30 PM Arrive Yung Shue Wan and start hiking
5:30 PM Dinner at Rainbow Seafood in Sok Kwu Wan
7:25 PM Finish dinner (split bill by table)
7:35 PM Ferry back to Central
8:15 PM Arrive in Central Ferry Pier
RSVP: Please RSVP to Chris Fisher at [email protected].
Contact details: In case you get lost or have an emergency, you can reach Chris at mobile number 93199742.
- We will all meet together OUTSIDE the ferry and proceed inside together once everyone has arrived.
- Don’t forget to bring a bottle of water and any snacks you may prefer to consume during the hike.
- A comfortable pair of sports or walking shoes are advised. The terrain is not difficult so serious hiking shoes are not necessary.
- Children of all ages are welcome but the terrain may not be suitable for prams/strollers. Children travel on the ferry at a reduced rate. Email for more details.
- Please make sure to join and update your photos from the event to the Columbia hiking facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/groups/CUAAHKhiking/
- We will meet rain or shine – if there is significant rain we will take a vote about whether to proceed directly to the restaurant.
- Please do not be late for the ferry as they are relatively infrequent on Sunday.