Mental Health Webinar with MindHK
Following the success of our Intro to Mental Health workshop earlier this year, CUAAHK is organising a webinar with MindHK to discuss about some of the challenges around the COVID-19 outbreak, focusing specifically on challenges around mental health and flexible working.
The webinar will be hosted on Friday, April 17, 12:30pm - 2pm. We will be collecting questions from confirmed attendees ahead of time, to better understand your topics of interest and concerns. Visit the event page for more details.
Sign up by Wednesday, April 15. Questionnaire and Zoom links will be sent to confirmed attendees upon successful registration to the event.
Managing Mental Health During the COVID-19 Outbreak will cover:
- The basics of mental health
- The spectrum of mental health
- Mental health challenges during the COVID-19 Outbreak - Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- A case example
- Tips to cope with these mental health challenges
- Tips on general wellbeing
- Challenges to flexible working
- Tips on adaptation to flexible working