Saturday, 25 November 2023
Join us for an exclusive guided tour at the highly anticipated exhibition of Christie’s 2023 Autum Auction, one of the most important annual art events in Asia.
The exhibition includes masterpieces by the world’s greatest artists including Zhao Wuji, Zhang Daqian, Sanyu, Wu Guanzhong, Nicolas Party, etc. Exhibition highlights include the debut of Sanyu’s first major nude painting, Nude on Tapestry, a highly coveted masterpiece that has never appeared in Asia before; for the iconic collections of Chinese Works of Art, 15 masterpieces from The Tianminlou Collection – one of the most esteemed collections of Chinese porcelain in the world, will also be presented.
In addition to the masterpieces of 20th and 21st-century art, classical and modern Chinese paintings, and Chinese works of art, there will also be a selection of luxury watches, jewelry, and handbags.
During this exclusive tour, specialists from Christie’s will guide the attendees through the exhibition, explaining and highlighting each of the masterpieces of this season. The guided tour will be conducted in English and will last about 1 hour. After the tour, the attendees could stay at the venue and visit other galleries on their own.
Date & Time: Nov 25 Saturday, 10:00 am
Location: Hong Kong Convention Exhibition Centre, 1 Expo Drive, Wan Chai
- To be communicated to registered attendees prior to the event, kindly leave your mobile and/or WhatsApp number upon RSVP.
- Please arrive at the meetup point by no later than 09:50 AM. Late arrivals may not be accommodated.
Price: HK$ 1 for registration purpose
- Due to its high popularity, this event will be offered exclusively to our paid annual and lifetime members. Each member could bring 1 guest, please indicate if you will bring a guest upon registration. Any registration by non-members will be canceled. Thank you for your understanding.
- If you are already our paid member, please RSVP by Nov 20.
- If you wish to sign up for our paid membership, please click here.
Max capacity: 20