CUAAHK Singles Mixer
6:30 - 9:00 PM, Friday, 3 March
On this Valentine’s Day, are you asking yourself the following questions?
- I am single and ready to mingle, but where can I find someone special from similar background/ share similar interests?
- I have met my life partner, but my friend is still looking for his/her significant other, how can I help?
- I am always swamped with work and have no time for dating apps, how can I meet that person more efficiently?
- I am free and very keen to socialize with others, but how to find out if someone is single?
Here is your answer! Please join us for the single mixer event open to all our alumni and friends. Come for drinks on this chilled Friday evening where some fun, light and romantic activities will also be organized for you to get to know other singles easily! For those who have found love, but would like to bring your single friend(s) over, you are more than welcome to join us as well to mingle with others (and no worries, we would identify singles/non-singles to avoid any potential embarrassment)!
Date & Time: 6:30 - 9:00 PM, Friday, 3 March (activities will start from 7:30 PM)
Venue: Zzura, 2/F, Amber Lodge, 23 Hollywood Road, Central
Fee (entrance plus two drinks):
- Members: HK$250 per person
- Non-members: HK$300 per person
Capacity: Max of 40
RSVP: Sign up her by 26 February, and the limited spots will be given on a first come first serve basis. You will be asked to fill out a pre-join survey for the purpose of logistics.